ATMA 2018 Highlights
|Exam Name||AIMS Test for Management Admission|
|Conducting Body||Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)|
|Exam Type||Post- Graduate|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
|Application Fee||INR 1100|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Number of Questions||180|
|Courses Offered||MBA, PGDM, MCA, MCM etc.|
ATMA 2018 Dates
It is important to keep note of all the important dates of ATMA 2018 as given below:
|Release of ATMA Application Form 2018||December 4, 2017|
|Last date to pay application fee||January 7, 2018|
|ATMA 2018 Registration Last Date||January 8, 2018|
|Last date for Reprint of filled Application Form||January 10, 2018|
|Release of ATMA Admit Card 2018||January 11, 2018|
|ATMA Exam Date 2018||January 14, 2018|
|Declaration of ATMA Result||January 19, 2018|
Check all ATMA Exam Dates 2018
ATMA 2018 Eligibility
Aspirants are required to check the eligibility criteria before applying for ATMA 2018. Few important eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent degree under 10+2+3 scheme in any stream (B.A/B.Sc./B.Com/B.Tech) from any university recognized by Ministry of Human Resource Department, Govt. Of India.
- Minimum Qualification: Candidates appearing for final exam of their graduation can also apply for ATMA, provided they complete their education with minimum qualifying marks (50%) before the time of admission.
- Prerequisites: Candidates must produce their qualifying exam mark sheet during ATMA 2018 Admissions.
- Age Criteria: Candidates must be at least 21 years on or before the time of admission to apply for ATMA 2018.
- Domicile: There is no Domicile restriction for candidates applying for ATMA.
- Nationality: Candidates who are Indian Nationals can only apply.
Note: Candidates not fulfilling this criterion at the time of admission will be removed from the process thereafter.
Need More Help In ATMA 2018 ? Write To Us
ATMA 2018 Application Form
ATMA 2018 Application Form can be filled and submitted at the official website i.e. www.atmaaims.in. Application forms can also be filled in offline mode with registration form being bought from a store (designated centers) or being downloaded from the official website mentioned earlier. The Application form can be filled in the following steps.
Candidates applying fresh for ATMA 2018 should register in the beginning. Candidates are required to be follow the steps mentioned below to register for exam
- Go to the official website
- Enter your email id
- Enter you contact number
- Submit you details
Upon successful submission, the system will auto generate you a unique registration number and password and send you at your registered email id using which you can continue your registration.
Upon successful registration, you are required to submit your details as required by the form, To ensure smooth and transparent flow in the conduct of examination, the conducting authority creates profile for each candidate appearing for the examination which helps them judge the eligibility criteria and ensure that candidates meet the same. Here’s how you can fill your form for ATMA 2018
- Go to the official website
- Using the details sent to you at your email id, login.
- Fill the details required by the system. The candidates will be required to submit the following listed details about themselves
|Personal details||Education Details||Other Information|
|Name||Academic Background||Personal ID Code|
|Father’s Name||Exam Passed||State Belonging to|
|Category||SSC||City Belonging to|
|Sex||HSC||Preferred Test Center (2)|
|Course||Post Graduation||Mobile Number|
|Date of Birth||Contact Address||Choice Code Of Institutes (5)|
Payment of Fees
Applicants of all categories are required to pay an application fee of INR 1100/-. Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card, Net Banking or Bank Transfer. If purchasing ATMA Application Form from designated centers, pay either through Demand Draft or Cash. ATMA 2018 Application Fee will not be refunded once paid, in any situation.
ATMA Application Fees: INR 1100
Payment Mode: Debit Card/Credit Card/Bank Transfer
Uploading of Photograph
Candidates applying are required to submit recent passport size colored photograph at the printed application form. The photograph should clearly follow the guideline mentioned by the authorities. After successful attachment of Photograph and duly signature at the completely application form, candidates can send the application form at the mentioned address
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
101, Rekha Deluxe Enclave Sangeetha Nagar, Punjagutta,
Tel.No.Office: 040-2337 0024/34
ATMA 2018 Admit Card
ATMA Admit Card will be released at the official website soon after the completion of ATMA Registration process. The Admit Card will be issued on January 11, 2018. Here are the highlights of ATMA Admit Card.
- ATMA Admit Card will be released on January 11, 2018
- Candidates need to provide their Application Number and Date of Birth to obtain their Admit Card
- Admit Card is a important document that must be carried at the exam center to ensure smooth conduct of the examination.
- Applicants need to paste their recent passport size colored photograph on their Admit Card
- Candidate has to carry the printout of ATMA Application Form, 2 recent color photographs, receipt of payment and a valid photo ID at the exam center.
ATMA 2018 Exam Pattern
ATMA is conducted in a certain format and pattern as mentioned below.
- ATMA exam will be conducted in online mode.
- It will contain 180 multiple choice questions.
- ATMA Exam Pattern will cover 3 key areas viz. Verbal Skills, Analytical Reasoning Skills, Quantitative Skills. Each section will be allotted 30 minutes.
- The question paper is divided into 6 sub-sections and each section comprises of 30 questions.
- The total duration for ATMA is 3 hours.
- One mark for correct response, 0.25 marks to be deducted for incorrect response
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills||30|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills||30|
Check ATMA 2018 Exam Pattern
ATMA 2018 Syllabus
Since ATMA is conducted for admission to postgraduate management courses, the syllabus is similar to other management entrance exam. Here’s the attached syllabus for ATMA 2018 exam.
|Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||Verbal Ability|
|Arrangement of letters||Vocabulary||—|
|Blood Relations||Fill in the Blanks||—|
|Profit and Loss||—||—|
|Time and Work||—||—|
ATMA 2018 Result
ATMA 2018 Result will be declared on January 14, 2018. The Result will be declared in form of score card at the official website. Candidates are advised to check their result and download their score card at the earliest to avoid any hassle or error.
- ATMA score report for each candidate will contain four scores: viz quantitative, verbal, analytical and total.
- These scores are based on raw scores of each candidate and are statistically scaled with reference to the entire Test population.
- The first three scores measure different constructs and are neither comparable nor can be added to each other.
- The scores can be easily interpreted, compared in each construct category and used for specific purposes.
- ATMA scores cannot be compared directly to other similar Test scores.
Know More About ATMA 2018 Result
ATMA 2018 Cut off
Candidates appearing for ATMA can be admitted to any of the chosen Institute in their Application Form. However, the admission is provisional to the cutoff score mentioned below. Candidates scoring marks above the mentioned cutoff will be admitted to the institute and candidates below the cutoff will have to be satisfied with whatever they get in the counselling round.
|Institute||ATMA 2017 Cut off|
|Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad (IMS, Ghaziabad)||70|
|Acharya Bangalore B-School (ABBS)||60|
|Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS) Sector-5, Rohini||60|
|G.L. Bajaj Institute of Management and Research (GLBIMR)||50|
|Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Pune (KIAMS)||50|
|ICBM- School of Business Excellence (ICBM-SBE)||50|
|Fortune Institute of International Business||50|
|SCMS Cochin School Of Business (SCMS Cochin)||50|
ATMA 2018 Selection Procedure
Candidates qualifying the written round will have to appear for the next round of selection process similar to all other management entrance exam. They will have appear for Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview with an experienced faculty. Candidates appearing for such round will have to produce the following document at the time of their interview
- ATMA Score Card/Hall Ticket
- Original Degree/Provisional Certificate
- Multiple Passport size color and black & white photos.
- Original and a copy of Counselling Letter.
- Original and a copy of Admit Card.
- Original and copies of 10th, 12th standard.