CMAT( Common Management Admission Test)
CMAT is a computer-based online entrance exam for admission into AICTE approved B-schools.
Highlights of CMAT Exam Pattern
- CMAT will be held in a single session and will comprise four sections.
- The total number of questions will be 100, with each section having 25 questions.
- There will be four options for each question from which the candidate will have to pick 1 option.
- The time duration of the entrance exam will be 180 minutes.
- While there is no time limit for any section, it will be a safe bet to spend an hour on each section.
The table given sums up the CMAT 2018 exam pattern:
CMAT Exam Pattern
|Sections||Number of questions||Total marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
The marking scheme of CMAT 2018 is convenient as each correct answer will be awarded +4 marks. Also, there will be a negative marking of -1 for each incorrect answer.
e are 25 questions in each section. Each correct answer will give you four marks and each wrong answer will give you one negative mark (negative marking).