- Preliminary Examination: This examination will be conducted for the selection of the candidate for Main Examination.
- Main Examination: Shortlisted candidates in Preliminary Examination are eligible to appear in the Main Examination.
- Physical Standard Test: All the candidates who have selected via Examination will have to appear in the Physical Standard Test.
- Medical Test: Candidates must have Medically Fit.
- Personal Interview: Final Selection of the candidates will be done through Personal Interview held by Public Service Commission of Madhya Pradesh.
Exam Pattern for MPPSC Forest Ranger / Assistant Forest Conservator 2018
|Paper 1||General Studies||200||
|Paper 2||General Hindi / English||125 + 75|
|Paper 3||Optional Subject (paper I)||200|
|Paper 4||Optional Subject (paper II)||200|
- The written examination consist of multiple choice questions shall be held in two Groups – (a) Compulsory Subjects; (b) Optional Subjects.
- The time duration for each paper will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- There will be one paper from the compulsory subject and two paper from the optional subject which were pre-decided by candidates.
- Candidates must obtain 40% marks in each paper to qualify written test. Whereas, there will be an exemption of 10% for the candidates belonging to SC, ST & OBC of M.P. state, hence they have to obtain 30% marks in each paper to qualify.