NCHM JEE 2015– National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology is an autonomous body under Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. NCHM JEE 2015 scores will be accepted by 21 Central Institutes, 16 State Government Institutes and 14 private institutes of Hotel Management.
NCHM JEE 2015 is generally held in April Month. The application process started in December.
Applicants must have passed intermediate or its equivalent examination with English as one of its subject. Applicants, whose intermediate results are awaited, are also eligible to apply for the exam. Upper age limit of applicants belonging from unreserved and OBC categories is 22 years as on July 1 and for candidates SC/ST categories, the upper age limit is 25 years.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern : Important Highlights
- There will be a single test of 180 minutes.
- The question paper will be in both English as well as Hindi excluding “English Language” section.
- There will be 200 multiple choice questions in NCHMCT JEE 2018 which will be subdivided into five sections namely Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude, General Language and Current Affairs, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, English Language, and Aptitude for Service Sector. Distribution of questions will be as follows:
|Subject Name||Number of Questions Asked|
|Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|General Language and Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
|Total Number of questions||200|
- One mark will be provided to candidates for every correct answer whereas 0.25 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- Rule of negative marking is quite different in Aptitude for Service Sector section. In this section, candidates will be given 1 mark for the aptest answer which will be followed by 0.75, 0.5, 0.25 marks respectively.
NCHM JEE 2015 Selection Process: allotment of seat will be done in accordance with merit list prepared by the exam conducting authority, All India Rank assigned to a candidate, choice of IHM excercised by a candidate, and availability of seat at the preferred IHM. here are no personal interviews or group discussions held for the selection process. Fot SC and St categories, 15% and 7.5% seats respectively are reserved in Central and State Government Institutes of Hotel Management. Whereas, for candidates belonging to OBC category from non creamy layer, 27% seats are reserved at central IHMs.
NCHM JEE Courses:
|B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration||3|
|Diploma in Food Production||1.5|
|Diploma in Food and Beverage Service||1.5|
|Diploma in Front Office||1.5|
|Diploma in House Keeping||1.5|
|Diploma in Bakery and Confectionery||1.5|